Lower Body Exercises / Chart #2
1. Bending forward from the waist / knees straight / touch toes
2. Hands on hips / knees bent / bend backward to arch the back
3. Using hands / bring each leg alternately upward into snap block position / extend leg outward / return to snap position / return to ground
4. Leg stretches / squats to lengthen the tendons for kicks
5. Using leg chamber / front snap kick / return to chamber / down
6. From chamber / 45 degree forward angle kick to knee / return to chamber / down
7. From chamber / front, cross, stomp kick / return to chamber / down
8. From chamber / side snap kick with knife edge of foot / return to chamber / down
9. From chamber / side-front kick with ball of foot / return to chamber / down
9.5 Do back kicks on each side.
10. Squat to left / right roundhouse-squat kick / perform the same techniques on the opposite side
11. Grasp the lapels of opponent's gi or the arms/ raise foot to front chamber / heel push kick or toe rip kick into the abdomen / return to chamber / down
12. Grasping head or ears of opponent (or kick to palm)/ knee kick to face / return down
13. Perform at least 20 pushups on the knuckles (or three fingers or two fingers or one finger as you get stronger) / stretch the back / flip over and do at least 50 abdominal crunches.
14. Side twist (trunk rotations) with leg swinging in opposite direction at the 3rd in the sequence of swings (you'll see).
15. Feet spread apart / inhale as you swing arms upward and back / exhale as you swing arms downward and forward
End Excercises... "Water Break!!"